Ring Die Aquatic Feed Pellet Mill
Ring Die Aquatic Feed Pellet Mill Introduction
Ring die aquatic feed pellet mill is an ideal feed processing machine for directly pressing the crushed materials like corn, soybean, straw, grass, bean cake, etc. into feed pellets. The final feed pellets are smooth in surface, rich in nutrition and good in taste. The diameter of feed pellets ranges from 2mm to 10mm to satisfy the demands of different aquatic animals. Based on advanced technology and outstanding advantages, the ring die aquatic feed pellet mill is widely applied in medium and large sized fish farms, food and feed processing plants.
Features of Ring Die Aquatic Feed Pellet Mill
1. The main driving adopts high-precision gear transmission. The output is 20% higher than that of the belt drive.
2. Adopt imported superior quality bearing and oil seal, ensuring high efficiency, stable performance and low noise.
3. The feeder adopts variable-frequency and variable-speed motor to ensure the final feed pellets quality.
4. Ring die with various hole diameters for your choice, and high quality craft ring dies are of long service life, and the discharged pellets are smooth and in superior quality.
5. International advanced compensation type falk flexible coupling has a novel and compact structure, high safety, low noise and low fault rate.
Applications of Ring Die Aquatic Feed Pellet Machine
1. It is widely used for making feed pellets for fish, shrimp, crab, eel, catfish, etc. in medium and large aquaculture plant. It can also make feed pellets for pets, like cat, dog, rabbit, etc.
2. It is ideal for processing the common raw materials, including wheat, corn, barley, fish powder, bone powder, bean cake, and the microelement that the aquatic animals need.
Working Principle of Ring Die Aquatic Feed Pellet Mill
Feed the materials into the conditioner first, materials can have the chemical combination with hot steam and reach a certain temperature in advance, then the materials go into the pelletizing chamber. Because of the gravity and the centrifugal force generated by rotating ring die, materials are firmly attached to the inner surface of the ring die. Under the effect of feeding scraper, materials continuously and evenly push forward along the die to be prepared for pelletizing. And then the materials are pressed by ring die and rollers into pellets. Finally the discharged pellets are cut into requested length.
Why Choose Pelleted Feed for Aquaculture?
1. The temperature rise is moderate during pelletizing, so various micronutrients in the raw materials are well kept in the pellets.
2. Good palatability can decrease feed wastage during the eating process. Since the feed pellets can maintain the uniformity during storage and feeding process, the feeding loss can reduce 8-10%.
3. The feed pellets are fully cooked, and the gelatinization degrees of starch have been increased, so the nutritional value is increased and the nutrition becomes easier to be absorbed.
4. The feed pellets can float on the water for a long time, that can enhance the utilization efficiency and prevent water pollution. 5. The feed pellets are of high bulk density, convenient to transport and store, which can meet the needs of aquatic animals in different growth stages.