Pellet Stoves For Sale
LIMA pellet stoves are the cleanest solid fuel, residential heating appliance which are welcomed all around the world for the competitive price, high quality, various graceful designs, high safety, easy operation and high convenience. LIMA can serve you with various pellet stoves to make your home warm,cozy and lovely.
Pellet sotve in the cozy home
Features of LIMA pellet stoves:
1.Powerful heating abilities:
LIMA pellet stoves have heat-exchanger and hot-air motor installed on the top, which can raise the temperature high up to 80℃ with the speed of 6 m/s. Heating capacity is up to 50,000 BTU per hour. And 14 Kw pellet stove has an extra hot-air outlet in the side plate to heat up another room.
2. High Security insurances:
• The exteriors of LIMA pellet stoves (except glass doors) stay relatively cool while operating, reducing the risk of accidental burns.
• Complete combustion of pellets and sealed exhaust pipe is used to prevent exhaust gases escaping into the living room.
• The electric box is moved from the bottom of stove to the back of hopper, which enhances security and is convenient for disassembly and maintenance.
• Automatic protection system:When hopper temperature reaches 70℃, fire power will be minimum. When hopper temperature is below 50℃, fire power will be back to normal condition.
3 Fuel saving
High efficiency EPA certified pellet burning stove for longer, hotter fires that require less refueling.Our pellet stove consumes about 4kg fuel in an hour under maximum fire power with the average efficiency of 85% , one of the highest efficiencies in the market.
4. Wide range of pellet choices:
It is convenient for customers to choose 6mm pellet or 8mm pellet as fuel.
5. Easy operation:
With advanced design, LIMA Pellet stoves have a small computer and thermostat installed which can ignite, adjust the pellet feed rate and cycle themselves on and off automatically. Exclusive integrated diagnostics provide accurate troubleshooting diagnosis, making the maintenance easier for you.
What need to be cautious before firing up your pellet stove?
Pellet stoves can heat your home quietly, warmly and conveniently in the frozen winter. Now Jack Frost has knocked on your door, and it’s time to fire up your pellet stove to make your baby sleep soundly in the cozy bedroom. Before firing up your pellet stoves, do you know what need to be cautious before firing up the pellet stoves? Now let’s see what should be considered before firing your pellet stoves up.
1. The stove must be ground connection. The protection against electric shock relies on the ground connection when basic insulation fails. Please install the appropriate capacity of leakage protector in power supply circuit.
2. The power cord must be replaced by stove manufacturer, local service center or relevant specialist when it is damaged.
3. Do not use stove in the environment which contains explosive of flammable gas, liquid or dust because of the fire.
4. Someone must be on duty during the stove operation.
5. Do not place flammable and explosive articles within 0.5 meters of stove and outside smoke vent.
6. Don’t place any covering on the stove.
7. During normal using, do not clean the glass with water or splash water on the glass to avoid damage from bursting.
8. Keep elderly and children away from high-temperature parts of stove, such as: Fire Viewing Window Glass, Front Panel, Left & Right Side Panel, Hopper Lid and Exhaust Pipe etc.
9. Each year before using the heater, please add right amount of lubricant oil on bearing of each motor to prevent damage of the rotating parts and the noise increases because of lack of lubricant in high temperature environment.
10. Please do regular maintenance and cleaning in accordance with maintenance instruction. Before doing maintenance and cleaning, please make sure that stove has been cool down.
11. If a failure occurs, please shut down the power immediately and contact local dealer for a specialist.
With the above suggestions bearing in mind, it would be easier for you to hand the pellet stoves. Caution is the key to keep your home safe and little preparations before firing up your pellet stoves will make your family go through the frozen winter warmly, safely and happily.
Bridging your needs is our pursuing. LIMA would like to provide you the most cost effective heating solution for your home with the low cost, high security, more warmth, little noise, much continence and little working. If you have any question about pellet stoves, please contact with the specialist as soon as possible. LIMA as a pellet stoves manufacturer is willing to provide free consultation on home heating and please do not hesitate to contact us for we are willing to help you to make a lovelier home.