Cost-efficient Fish Feed Machine of Top Quality
Introduction to Dry Type Fish Feed Extruder
Dry type fish feed extruder, also called fish feed pellet mill, is widely used for producing variety materials into high-grade aquatic feed pellets for fish, catfish, shrimps, crab etc. The final feed pellets have unique shape and good taste, high nutrition and smooth textures. For feeds of fish and shrimp, the floating time on water surface can be adjusted by the extrusion degree adjustment when extruding the pellets. Currently, floating fish feed extruder has become an ideal for small and medium fish farm (catfish, tilapia, shrimp etc.) holders or fish feed processing plant.
Advantages of Dry Type Floating Fish Feed Pellet Mill
1. This fish food extruder is widely used for producing floating feed pellets of all kinds of aquatic animal.
2. Advanced technology and humanized design ensures easy operation and reliable performance.
3. High efficiency, low power consumption
4. Screw sleeve of this small fish food extruder adopts enchase alloy steel strip structure, which guarantees long service life.
5. Different moulds can be chosen to make pellets with different diameters and shapes.
6. Feed pellets dia. Is 0.9-15mm.
|1.0mm floating fish feed||2.0mm floating feed pellets||3.0mm feed pellets|
|4.0mm floating fish feed||5.0mm fish food||8.0mm floating fish feed pellets|
Common Raw Material for Making Nutritional Fish Feed
☆ Rice Dust: contain about 10-14% of protein and also contain vitamin B1, B2, B6 and small quantity of enzyme.
☆ Mustard Cake: Mix maximum 40% of cake in the fish feed. But don’t use dry cake more than 20%. Mustard cake contain 30-32% protein. It also contain a high rate of fat.☆ Wheat Chaff: contain fiber, control many types of fish diseases.
☆ Maize: contain protein, carbohydrate, fat, vitamin A and E.☆ Cotton Seeds: contain about 54% protein. It is a better ingredients for supplementary fish feed.
☆ Fish Powder: easily digestible to fish. Fishmeal contain about 55-60% protein.
☆ Bone Powder: very necessary for building fish-bone.
The ratio of calcium and magnesium in the bone dust is 2 :
☆ Innards : very suitable and ideal feed for catfish. It contain 52% protein.
◆ Our fish feed extruder is of single screw design.
◆ We provide technical formula for making floating fish feed pellets after placing order.
◆ We send extra easy wear parts for free including two sleeves, one screw, one cutting knife and three die moulds.
Technical Features of Floating Fish Feed Mill
1. This fish feed machine adopts the auto-controlling speed feeding tool to produce the feed material evenly.
2. Electric heating device is adopted which can improve the feed expansion rate and pellets floating time
3. High temperature and high pressure cooking process can kill the salmonellosis and bacterial infections and also makes the pellets easily to digest.
4. The cutting knife adopts the frequency controlling speed in order to change the material size.
5. The floating time can be controlled by the puffing degree adjustment.
6. Auto-temperature control system makes the temperature controlling more direct viewing and the parameter more precise.
Working Principle of Dry Type Fish Feed Extruder Machine
There is no need to heat outside the machine, through the screw extruding of the raw material, heat is produced and gathered during the rotary working process in the airtight environment, and during the high temperature ripening process, the starch and fiber of the raw material become swell. Then under the pressure-tight condition, material will be formed into pellets by shaping mould. At the end, through the high pressure produced by the regular rotating of the screw, after being cut by the forepart cutter which rotates regularly and high-speedily, the finished products will be shrunk and become small average puffed balls in room temperature and pressure.
Parameters of Dry Type Floating Fish Feed Extruder Machine
|Model||Capacity||Main power||Feeding power||Screw diameter||Cutting power|
Reprint the blog article, if there is infringement, please inform the specific article link