Feed Hammer Mill for Fine Grinding
Introduction to Feed Hammer Mill for Fine Grinding
We are an expert in designing and manufacturing hammer mill machines and our products are popular in overseas market due to high quality and reasonable price. We can supply several kinds of hammer mills according to customer’s requirements and fish feed production plant requirement. Strict quality control procedures allow us to offer clients superior quality products. This wide chamber hammer mill is of high quality and saving energy. It can be used for the coarse grinding of poultry and livestock feeds and the fine grinding of meals for aqua feed. This feed hammer mill can be used to crush raw materials of various granular, such as corn, wheat, peas, rice, etc.
The Features of Fine Grinding Hammer Mill
1. The hammer mill has stable performance and is widely used in large and medium sized feed factories.
2. It not only can be used for ordinary grinding, but also for fine grinding. This machine is mostly used for fine grinding.
3. When it is used for fine grinding, the fineness of the finished products can reach 50 meshes.
4. We adopt direct connection transmission. Both hammer arrangement and hammer sieve intervals are scientific and reasonable. So the fineness of the finished products are uniform.
5. The pulverizing room adopt secondary impacting technology.
6. The bearings are imported with high quality. So the operation temperature is low.
7. We have many kinds of screen cloth specification for you to choose.
We also adopt quick starting door opening machinery and elastic screen pressing mechanism, so that you can change the screen easily. The operation and maintain are also convenient. You can choose the most suitable fish feed hammer mill to crush raw materials.
Fine Grinding Hammer Mill Structure
Fine Grinding Mill Technical Data
|Model||Power||Spindle speed||Grinding room width||Hammer NO.||General smash||Fine smash|
|ZW-60B||55/75kw||2980rpm||600mm||112||9 -12t/h||3.5 – 5t/h|
|ZW-80B||90/110kw||2980rpm||800mm||160||15 -18t/h||5 -7t/h|